If you are a journalist, you are welcome to use these resources to create exciting articles about RunMags. We hope that you’ll be able to find what you need on our website or in the RunMags Help Center, and you can also email us at: email@example.com. Please let us know which publication you’re writing for.
Specifically, our What is RunMags? page may be of help to you.
To learn more about what kind of company RunMags Inc. is, what our mission is, and what we are passionate about, please read our About page.
You are always welcome to start a free 14 day trial, and upon request, we can also provide you with login credentials for a demo instance with fake data that you can play around with as much as you’d like. Just let us know what you need in order to write a kick-ass piece about RunMags!
Stats, facts and assets
- RunMags Inc. was founded on March 31, 2014 and the RunMags platform was officially launched in January 2015.
- RunMags Inc. is a privately held company, incorporated in the State of Delaware, U.S.A.
- RunMags Inc. is equally owned by the two founders, Robert Bergqvist (CEO) and Johan Trusell (CTO).
- RunMags Inc. is an office-less company, operated by global minds in the US, Europe and Asia.
- RunMags is Software-as-a-Service (true cloud-based) and run on every computer and device with internet access.
- RunMags is run by customers in North America, Europe and Asia.
- RunMags is built and priced to scale with customer’s needs and ability to pay for subscription service.
- RunMags is built to serve as a Business Critical platform, securely hosted by Amazon AWS in the US, Germany and Australia.
- RunMags is built to offer a deep integration with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365.
- RunMags is likely not the optimal solution for a super-large publication house like Hearst Media, but it’s very suitable (and we have such customers) for a company with 3-10 publications, with content published through print, digital flips and websites.
- RunMags plans start at $250 per month, with unlimited users, and additional apps costing from $25 per month.
- RunMags blog
- RunMags raw logo assets
- RunMags transparent PNG kit
- RunMags screen shots
- High rez picture of Robert Bergqvist, CEO of RunMags Inc.